Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bienvenue TwentyTwelve

I cannot believe that it is twenty twelve already. To me, it's pretty unbelievable. It feels like it JUST turned twenty eleven.
Anyway, there so many things that I would like to accomplish this year. One of the main things is to start college. The reasons why I didn't start school is I never took the ACT. Without haven't taken the ACT, I would have not gotten into school or I would have taken it at a later time where I wouldn't have remembered a lick of anything that was on it. I was also broke so I couldn't pay for it.
At the age of twenty, I'm still not sure what I would like to do with the rest of my life. I really love photography, graphic design, writing, and art. But I feel like I am not good enough for any of those things.
I also want to learn how to read music, play the guitar, and take vocal lessons to perfect my vocals. Music is my true passion and who I truly am, but growing up, I never had any teachings or help with it.
Which means that now, twenty twelve is the time to start the journey of my dreams. Even if it's not going to college, then music and vise versa. 
My goal is to be happy and be able to give my future child a good living as I possibly can.

Twenty twelve, please be good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment