Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Random Post. The Best.

So it is currently 12:34am in the lovely place of Murfreesboro, TN and I am watching 'Abducted: The Carlina White Story' on Lifetime. Keke Palmer did a great job in this movie. It's scary to know that things like this happen every day. People are kidnapped. Some aren't found, others are... dead or alive. To me, the way the woman who abducted her, is crazy. Well, the way they portray her in the movie. I understand all of the pain she went through losing 3 babies while she was well into her pregnancy, but that is no reason to kidnap someone else child and destroy their lives. It doesn't make any sense to me. She should've taken the doctors' advice in the beginning of the movie: adopt. If you couldn't do so, dogs make great companions, they end up feeling like kids in the end.

Today... well, yesterday, was my orientation for my new job. It's seasonal, but it could end up being a permanent position after December. I hope so because since I am nocturnal, the shift I am working (6pm-4:30am) is perfect. I am working at an Amazon warehouse packing up the products that need to be shipped to the customers. Which seems pretty easy. Let's just hope it is. I start today and I am excited, nervous, awesome, and better.

Speaking of my new job, we have badges with our photos on it. And I really do not like the photo on my badge. I look so fat. Beyond fat. It does have to do with the way the camera was angled, but I am fat. I realized that long ago. And I need to change that. I plan to do so after the 19th (first paycheck). I'm buying my workout gear (clothes, shoes, weight lifting gloves), buy the food I need to, and a yoga mat. And give myself a late birthday present. Which will probably be two tattoos. I'm not sure yet. I'll see once the day gets here.

I'm going to finish watching this movie, watch the special about the real Carlina White, and be on Tumblr for a while until I get really tired.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment