Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Corn Snakes


As you can see by the title, I'm going to be talking about snakes. Corn snakes to be exact. Why would I be blogging about such thing? Well, because they're my newest infatuation. Corn snakes are one of the snakes that are not poisonous. Which, I think, is why I like them so much. I'm not going to lie, I will never adopt a snake that could kill me. Another thing I saw was that they actually like human contact. I've seen videos and pictures of how they wrap themselves in peoples females hair. Which intrigues me. They also love to just be held and love to explore. One thing that scared me about having a snake is I don't want it to escape. I would cry. I honestly would. I'm already attached to my future snake, it's ridiculous. I've been on this site just reading up as many facts about their habitats, diets, colors, etc. I'm also going to buy a book soon so I can read up more. Too bad I have to wait until I get my own place to adopt one since my cousin does not like snakes. But in all, I am excited about getting one. Right now, I'd rather have a corn snake than a dog or cat... Although I'm probably going to adopt a dog AND a snake... A snake first, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment