Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Back from Hiatus (finally!!)

Hello my lovely blog! Oh, how I've missed you! Beyond missed!

I've been gone for so long! Why? Well, because I haven't had internet connection for a very long time. Since my last blog post, actually. And also, I've been going through a lot this year we are currently in. From being pretty much homeless and broke to moving out of state to being pretty much homeless and broke again.

Life hasn't been very easy for me this year. Whatsoever. But I'm taking each day as a learning experience and it make me stronger. I've also found out who are people I can and cannot trust. And there not many I can, too many I can't. That's life.

Well, I hope that I can keep up with my blog more and get it to be how I would love for it to be.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment