Friday, March 8, 2013

I've Been Holding Myself Back From Accomplishing...

First of, let me say how much I have missed blogging. This is my open diary to the world.

I've been gone for a long time for the only reason being because I am lazy. Plain and simple. No other reason. I work roughly about 30-36hrs a week. And I am exhausted. I come home, shower, lay in bed and watch TV. I don't even read anymore. Which is sad.

So, this is the reason why I have decided to do a spiritual journey combined with a technology detox, as well. I use my phone entirely too much whether its playing games, tweeting, instagraming, or texting. I watch entirely too much TV. I also use my laptop every so often. I want to lower the amount of time I use all of this technology. It is not good to be lazy and/or too dependent on technology.

Spiritual journey is more about finding myself, who I really am. What I want to do with my life, actually enjoy my life. Go hiking, be more active, go to new places, travel when possible. I want to meet new people. Off of the internet. I want to work out more, intake healthy and organic things instead of filling it with all of this junk I have accustomed my body to wanting and having. I want to live a long and healthy life.

I just need to start my life. Start school, get a career, start dating then start a family that I can actually afford to have. I want to be happy, not stress, be positive, smile more and cry less.

I want to be happy.

Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment