Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So Long. Yo, seriously. So Long!

Oh my beautiful blog *pets blog* How I've missed you.

I'm sorry I've abandoned you, I've just been so damn busy with my life and getting my shit together. I've moved so much, been trying to find myself while getting lost along the way. I've been working on positive thoughts and vibes along with teaching myself that it is okay to be alone.

Time has been on my side so far. I'm back in Nashville. For now. I finally got a new job and let that shit hole that I had before. I finally have my own place and I'm finally adulting, which to be honest, is not as fun as playing hide and go seek in the summer. But it is what I have to do....

I promise to make more time for you. There are so many thoughts in my head that I need to spill out somewhere. So I guess that I will be venting to you.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment